Music for Little People classes enable children aged 0 – 5 years to learn the basics of musical language & the English language in a fun way.
The Programme provides:-
• Structured curriculum for 0-5 years
– Divided into 3 separate age groups: 0-2, 2-3 & 3-5
• Curriculum supports UK Govt Early Years Foundation Stages
• Different topics each term –For example mini beasts, colours, shapes, transport, jungle animals.
• Uses a wide range of exciting percussion instruments, puppets and colourful teaching aids
• Introduces music concepts such as pitch, rhythm, tempo, timbre, beat, and notation.
• Excellent foundation for future instrumental learning
• Also introduces:
– English language
– Knowledge of the world
– Social skills
– Mathematical concepts
Most importantly, it is great fun as well as educational!
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified