Are you pregnant but confused about what you should and shouldn’t be doing exercise-wise?
Unsure what’s best for you and baby?
Hesitant to do anything other than swimming and walking?
Worried about giving birth?
Our group classes will bust many pregnancy myths and help you to prepare for birth, motherhood and beyond. These classes will focus on educating participants, introducing you to other mums / mums-to-be, as well as aiming to keep your pregnancy as healthy and happy as possible.
Benefits of Lovefit pregnancy fitness classes include:
- Learning how to exercise safely throughout your pregnancy
– Better postpartum recovery
– Greater ability to cope with labour
– Prevention of excessive weight gain
– Reduction in fear surrounding the birthing process
A typical class will include:
- MOBILITY AND RELEASES (to prevent and alleviate common pregnancy aches and pains).
- STRENGTH (circuit based exercise to improve posture and fitness).
- PELVIC FLOOR (but not as you know it).
- BREATHING & RELAXATION
- NUTRITION ADVICE, Simple “homework”, and online support between classes.
- Tea and a chat at the end.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified