Calm, Confident, tranquil birth
For mothers this calm, confident way of opening and breathing a baby into the world brings empowerment. For birth partners, active participation creates an extreme loving bond that begins before birth and lasts for a lifetime.
In class you will learn deep relaxation, self-hypnosis and visualisation techniques and:
· The simple yet specific HypnoBirthing breathing techniques
· Massage techniques designed to release endorphins
· Fear-release methods to overcome any concerns about the birth and future parenting skills
· Effective birthing positions
· Basic physiology of birth
· Methods of bonding with your baby prior to birth
Included a copy of 'HypnoBirthing' by Katharine Graves, relaxation scripts for practise at home, HypnoBirthing Affirmation and relaxation tracks and visual aids/pictures
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Event contact: No name specified