The best of the John Lewis Clearance
If there are two things we know Mumsnetters love, it's John Lewis and bargains. Dodge the crowds during the John Lewis Clearance and shop the Mumsnet round-up of the best deals, hand-selected just for you
This page was created in association with John Lewis.
- AND/OR Los Feliz Fray Jeans – buy now, £40 (were £120, then £80)
These relaxed-fit jeans have a comfy high-rise waist and a relaxed, beachy look – perfect for summer.
- Cashmere Crew Neck Cardigan – buy now, £50 (was £89)
You can never have too much cashmere – especially when the price is this good. Available in six shades, these bright cardis would make the perfect light layer over a summer dress.
- John Lewis Half Sleeve Breton T-Shirt – buy now, £12 (was £25)
If you're not a fan of very short sleeves, these colourful bretons with flattering half-sleeves will be your new summer staple. Available in four colour combinations, they're 100% cotton and now only £12 – we'll take one of each, please.Shop all womenswear clearance
- Long Sleeve Raglan T-Shirt – buy now, £20 (was £30)
A long-standing MNer favourite, this long sleeve t-shirt is comfy, breathable, and is perfect for summer layering – now you just have to pick your favourite colour.
- Frayed Star Jeans – buy now, £40 (were £79)
We love Hush's take on the boyfriend jean: comfortable, high quality denim with a playful twist. The subtle pattern on these jeans effortlessly elevates your day-to-day look.
- Cosmic Star Jumper – buy now, £45 (was £75)
These lightweight jumpers are perfect for summer evenings, and will see you through to autumn, too. Endlessly versatile, try styling it with smart, ankle-grazing trousers for work or with jeans and a blazer for a chic smart-casual look.
- V-Neck Tara Dress in Grey – buy now, £45 (was £59)
Mumsnetters love this dress which looks like two flattering separates, but is in fact just one instant outfit. The Tara dress can easily be styled for work, casual, and evening looks – you might need more than one…Shop all Hush clearance
- Ted Baker Angge Dress – buy now, £99 (was £165)
This 60s-inspired dress would be perfect for a summer wedding, graduation ceremony, or even a prom. We love the scalloped hem and the fact it has cleverly concealed pockets.
- Ted Baker Illda Zip Around Leather Mini Purse – buy now, £24 (was £40)
This rose gold leather purse is compact but still has space for all of your essentials. It would make a great gift (either for someone else or yourself – we won't tell if you don't).
- Ted Baker Kelleie Floral Print Trainers – buy now, £84 (were £120)
If, like us, you can't resist a statement trainer, make sure you snap up these pink leather beauties from Ted Baker. They're real leather and will add instant flair to even the simplest outfit.Shop all Ted Baker clearance
- BaByliss 2772U Smooth Dry Hair Styler – buy now £24 (was £30)
If you struggle to get a sleek finish on your blow dry, you could save yourself time (and arm ache) with this nifty smoothing and drying brush from Babyliss.
- Tatty Devine Record Player Washbag – buy now £9 (was £18)
Whether you're looking for a gift for someone special, or just want to add an element of fun to your own make-up routine, this tatty Devine make-up bag is sure to brighten up any dressing table – snap it up while it's half price.
- BaByliss 8875U True Smooth IPL Radiance 200 Hair Remover – buy now, £99 (was £199, then £129)
If you like the sound of the permanent, at-home hair removal promised by IPL gadgets, but have hesitated over the inital outlay cost – hesitate no more! This Babyliss IPL hair remover is better than half price and it works on your face, bikini line, underarms and legs.Shop all beauty and fragrance clearance
- Nike Air Max Thea Women's Trainers in Barely Rose – buy now £56.50 (were £94.95)
MNers love their Air Max Theas for comfort and style. These gorgeous pink numbers would make a great addition to any trainer collection.
- Nike Internationalist Women's Trainers in Diffused Blue – buy now £40 (were £66.95)
Nike Internationalists are also often recommended on our Style & Beauty boards (and those fashionistas know their trainers). Durable, lightweight, and pretty stylish too, you can snap up this pair for a song in the John Lewis Clearance event.Shop all activewear clearance
- KitchenAid 150 Artisan 4.8L Stand Mixer in Pearl – buy now, £329 (was £469)
This cult appliance needs no introduction but, just in case you need a little more convincing, this stand mixer has ten speeds, comes with a whip, flat beater and dough hook, and it's protected by a five year guarantee.
- Fitbit Alta Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracking Smart Fitness Watch – buy now, £79.99 (was £99.99)
If you want to kickstart your fitness, a fitness tracker is a great place to start. The Fitbit Alta is slim, discreet, and will help keep you motivated.
- Crock-Pot SCCPRC507B-060 Digital Slow Cooker – buy now, £32 (was £40)
If sticking some ingredients in a pot, popping on the lid, and returning to find a delicious meal sounds like you're kind of cooking, then you need to invest in a slow cooker. We've got loads of recipe inspiration for you too – teatime sorted.Shop all electrical clearance
Home & Garden
- LSA International Balloon Tumblers – buy now, £18 (save 40%)
These versatile tumblers can be used to serve everything from water and squash to G&Ts and Pimms (we know which one we'd rather…)
- G Plan Vintage The Sixty Seven Armchair in Marl Grey – buy now, £429 (was £875)
Add some retro style to your home with this vintage-inspired arm chair – we can just imagine Don Draper sprawled in it, Old Fashioned in hand…
- John Lewis Midnight Flamingo Cushion – buy now, £15 (was £30)
There's no denying that flamingos are having a moment – add an element of fun to your bedroom or living room with this quirky cushion.Shop all home and garden clearance now
Special Buy: save 30% on Egyptian Cotton Towels
Is your bathroom in need of a little TLC? Fresh towels are a quick and easy way to give it a bit of a facelift. During the John Lewis Clearance event you can get your hands on these soft Egyptian cotton towels from just £3.50 for a guest towel – that's a saving of 30% compared to their main range. With 14 colours to choose from, you're sure to find a set that will look great in your home.Shop now
Looking for something specific? You can shop all Clearance and Special Buys here. And don't forget you can get free Click & collect to John Lewis and Waitrose shops for orders over £30, and free home delivery for orders over £50.