Maths teaching today
Our second maths section focuses on the different methods used to teach what were known as 'sums' when we were at school.
We also explore what to do when your child is struggling with maths or is less than positive about the subject.
Plus, we've got an interactive times table activity for you to use with your children at home.
- Number lines explained
- What an array means in maths
- Grid method explained
- What chunking means in maths
- What compensation means in maths
- Struggling with maths in primary school
- What to do if your child is falling behind in maths
- How to introduce maths into everyday life
- My child doesn't like maths
- Using maths in everyday life
Times tables activity
Last updated: over 1 year ago