Early Years Foundation Stage: an introduction
This section focuses on the early years, with information about the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, young children's play, making friends, and early maths and writing.
New December pages
- Why was the EYFS introduced?
- Does my child's nursery use the EYFS?
- Why play is important
- Toys for development
- Common worries about the way children play
- Young children and friendship
- Friendship concerns
- Early learning
- Books and young children
- Early writing skills
- Early maths skills
- Animated stories for young children
Last updated: over 3 years ago