13 things that make your workplace GREAT
1. "A really good team - there isn't a single person in there that I would actively avoid maybe I'm the one being avoided."
2. "Flexible hours, working from home, and a boss who is just fundamentally a nice person."
3. "I look out of huge floor to ceiling windows over a lake with ducks and swans."
4. "Because I do lots of lone working, I can eat what I want, kick off my shoes and put up my legs without becoming the subject of a MN thread"
5. "No dress code."
6. "Laughing with the students."
7. "Having an office cat who sits on my lap all day and snuggles."
8. "Even though I have a boss, it feels like I'm completely at ease to make decisions and judgement calls."
9. "Getting to cuddle babies."
10. "I'm outdoors most of the day."
11. "Drinks every Friday in the office then over to the pub across the road."
12. "Generous maternity leave package."
13. "We have a cake trolley every Wednesday, and our catering staff make the best scones in the world."
Liked this? Then you'll probably like...
|The worst job interviews... EVER||Bosses: the Good, the Bad and the Cuddly|
Last updated: over 1 year ago