Advertising with Mumsnet
Work With Us
Mumsnet's aim is to make parents' lives easier. We are a large and trusted platform for parents, and one of the top ten social networks in the UK (Hitwise 2017). Parents come to the site for support, advice, entertainment and recommendations.
We offer a range of insight and marketing solutions to help you understand and engage with parents, including: market research; product testing and Mumsnet Rated and Best awards; sponsored discussions; content creation; advertising; events; and e-commerce.
Please note we have now closed our Mumsnet Local sites, aside from Local Talk, and so we don't host local listings anymore.
All our content is user-generated, and we don't accept blog submissions. Please also be aware that we have a minimum spend of £500, and we don't offer research, content or advertising for free.
Get in touch:
Let us know a bit about you and your objectives, and we'll direct you to the right person.
Click to email email@example.com
Brands, Agencies and Non-Profit organisations
Click to email firstname.lastname@example.org
To post a job vacancy
Click to email email@example.com
Mumsnet in numbers
- 8 million user posts per year
- 1.2 billion page views per year
- 8.2 million unique users per month
- 6.5 minutes average dwell time (more than twice the time of our nearest competitor)
- 75% of users in full-time or part-time employment
- 78% of users are aged between 26-45
- 59% of users have at least two children