Serves: 0(2 Votes)
2 handfuls desiccated coconut
1 tin condensed milk
15 glace cherries
15 digestive biscuits
- Chop up the marshmallows and glace cherries into bite-size chunks.
- Break up the digestive biscuits (not into dust, leave a little texture).
- Place all of these ingredients into a mixing bowl, and combine together with the condensed milk.
- Scatter the dessicated coconut onto a large rectangle of greaseproof paper.
- Turn the marshmallow mixture onto the greaseproof paper and then roll into a sausage shape, using the greaseproof paper to help. The outside of the sausage will be covered in coconut.
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Slice into rounds using a serrated knife, and place these into bun cases.
Use scissors to chop the marshmallows and cherries.
These can be kept in the fridge for a week.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help