Serves: 8(3 Votes)
400g cream cheese
397g condensed milk
200g digestive biscuits
100g butter melted, plus a little for greasing
- Lightly butter the inside of a 23cm round cake tin. Cut greaseproof paper to fit tin, and place in the base of the tin.
- Crush the digestive biscuits. Melt butter gently and add biscuit crumbs and mix well.
- Transfer into prepared cake tin… making sure to press firmly down. Leave to chill in fridge.
- Finely grate the zest (not white pith) of the lemon and one of the limes. Transfer into a large bowl.
5 .Cut lemon and both limes in half and extract the juice in a measuring jug - you need 120ml.
- Add the cream cheese and condensed milk to the zest and mix well.
- Using a wire whisk, gradually add the juices.
- Pour this mixture on top of the chilled base that you prepared earlier and leave in the fridge overnight for best results…. or at least 6 hours.
Using a loose-based cake tin is best, as the cheesecake can be removed with ease.
Biscuit and sweets