1 bag popcorn
1 tbsp icing sugar
1 tbsp salt or sugar (depending on what flavour you are after)
- Follow the instructions on your packet of popcorn.
- Use a large deep pan with lid. Only add enough kernels to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat as soon as the popping stops or it will burn.
- Add sugar/salt immediately and stir then empty into a bowl asap or again will burn.
- When cool add icing sugar for your crunchy snow!
Preferably use a heavy-bottomed deep pan with see-through lid. So then it should be safe enough for young kids to be involved.
Kids can help
Biscuit and sweets