120g instant chocolate whip 2 packets
300ml whipping cream
600ml milk or whatever your instant whip instructions say
250g digestive biscuits 1 packet
- Put biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them, I use a rolling pin and give them a good beating.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Remove melted butter from heat and add crushed biscuits.
- Mix well and press the biscuit and butter mixture into a greased dish to make a base.
- Leave to cool then put in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Make up your whips following instructions on the packet.
- Spread chocolate whip over your base.
- Add a layer of sliced banana.
- Whip cream and spread over the chocolate whip and banana.
- Leave in fridge until ready to serve.
- Just before serving slice remaining bananas and cover the top.
- Serve and eat.
Kids can help