Serves: 0(2 Votes)
25g citric acid (buy from chemist)
2 pints boiling water
- Get a large bowl, pour in sugar and citric acid add juice and zest of all the oranges & lemons, then pour in boiling water.
- Stir till all the sugar has dissolved. Leave overnight
- Next day strain through muslin and keep in fridge.
- Dilute to drink, using about the same proportions as you would use for normal squash.
- Should keep a month easily - except that it has never had the chance.
Original recipe used to have 2lbs sugar but I prefer less sugar as it makes the drink slightly tarter and more refreshing