3 tbsp milk
400g chicken cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tin sweetcorn drained
1 tin potatoes drained and sliced
1 tin condensed soup chicken
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/Gas Mark 7.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, soup, milk and sweetcorn.
- Place in a large oven-proof dish, or 4 individual dishes and then top with sliced potatoes and brush with melted butter.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with fresh broccoli and carrots.
As an alternative, replace chicken soup with mushroom soup. Canned sweetcorn is a source of folic acid which helps normal growth development and cell renewal. This recipe can be portioned and freezes very well. Defrost thoroughly in a refrigerator prior to reheating.