Serves: 2(1 Vote)
2 chicken breast
1 tbsp honey
1 handful coriander
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 nest of egg noodles
- Chop the carrots into thin batons.
- Chop the chicken into bite sized chunks.
- Cook the noodles according to directions and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok and then add the chicken, fry until lightly browned.
- Put sesame seeds in a frying pan and cook until browned, then stir in.
- Add the carrots and cook a few more minutes. Combine juice of a lime and the honey, add to the wok.
- Add the cooked noodles and stir in.
Check the chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle chopped coriander over the dish to serve.
Chicken will get tough if you cook it for too long at the start