Serves: 1(2 Votes)
1/2 onion chopped
1 tbsp oil
1 potato large, jacket or normal
3oz cheese grated
1 knob butter
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Stab holes in the potato with a fork.
- Cover potato skin with a little oil.
- Bake in oven for approx 1 1/2hrs.
- Leave to cool slightly.
- Cut potato in half lengthways. Scoop out the
- Add the cheese, onion and butter, mash altogether.
- Put mashed ingredients back into the potato skin shell and return to the oven at 180C for approx 20 mins.
You can add ham/cooked bacon if wished
Kids can help