Serves: 6(1 Vote)
600ml double cream
200g milk chocolate
1 splash sherry
3 large double chocolate-chip muffins
1 tin pear halves
1 Flake bar
- Break up muffins into large trifle dish.
- Pour over sherry (as much or as little as you like).
- Tip in pear halves.
- Break-up chocolate into a microwave bowl and heat for 40 seconds on high, stir rapidly until melted, may need another 20 seconds but be careful not to burn.
- Pour half the cream into chocolate and mix well.
- Pour over pears.
- Put in fridge for 1 hour until chocolate layer sets a little, then it's easier to put final cream layer on).
- Whip remaining cream to layer over the chocolate and finish with the crumbled flake.
Kids can help