2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp runny honey
3 tbsp wholegrain mustard
48 cocktail sausages
- Heat oven at 180C. Put oil in large roasting tray and heat in the oven for about 5 minutes or until hot.
- Add sausages and stir around so they're coated in oil and bake for approx 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
- Mix together the honey and mustard in a mixing bowl.
- Drain sausages when out of the oven and pour fat out of the baking tray.
- Add sausages to honey/mustard mix and mix around until coated.
- Pour sausages back into roasting dish and cook for a further 5-10 minutes until hot.
You can cook the sausages ahead and leave to cool or even overnight in the fridge and then just add to the glaze prior to the party or gathering. They are delicious hot or cold.