Serves: 4(1 Vote)
1/2 onion peeled and chopped
1 red pepper sliced
1 slice bacon
3 eggs beaten
3 mushrooms sliced
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chopped onion.
- When the onion has softened add the bacon(chopped) and fry until almost cooked.
- Add mushrooms and peppers for a while until soft.
- When everything looks cooked, add the eggs to the pan and add salt and pepper.
- Make sure the eggs cover the whole of the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese and put the whole pan under a hot grill until the cheese bubbles and the egg isn't runny.
You can replace some of the ingredients if you wish.