1 medium chilli de-seeded and finely chopped, or equivalent chilled in a tube
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
6 spring onions chopped
120ml Worcestershire sauce
1 fresh chives
1 bag frozen cooked prawns
- If you remember, defrost the prawns before hand, if not put them under cold running water now.
- Put pasta on to boil according to packet instructions.
- Heat a spoonful of oil in a pan.
- Add garlic to oil and fry for a minute or so, then chilli.
- Add spring onions and just heat through.
- Add wine, and most of the carton of tomato (use more or less according to taste).
- Add prawns and seasoning; heat back up to almost boiling, make sure prawns are heated through.
- Snip in chives.
- Pour over drained, cooked pasta.
- Serve with grated parmesan if liked.
You can use a good passata instead of creamed tomato, leftovers of either freeze well