Serves: 1(2 Votes)
1 splash milk
1 slice bread
1 handful cheese grated
1 handful ham chopped
- Whisk the egg and milk together in a shallow bowl.
- Add the ham, cheese and any other ingredients as you wish.
- Dunk the bread in the mixture until it is soaked through.
- Fry the bread in a little butter over a low-med heat for a couple of mins each side.
- Chop into little squares and serve.
This is a good one for when your toddler is getting over a bug as it is easily digestible and quick to rustle up
Kids can help