1 lightly smoked salmon fillet
1 fish stock cube
0.5 tsp dried dill
1 packet of fusilli
1 knob butter
250g light mascarpone
- Cook the salmon in the oven or microwave according to packet instructions.
- Put the pasta in a pan, add water and cook as per instructions.
- Chop the leek and soften in butter.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon dill.
- Add mascarpone cheese and melt/heat.
- Make up the fish stock and add to the sauce to desired taste and consistency.
- Flake the cooked salmon and add to the sauce.
- Add more fish stock if necessary to loosen the sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix.
- Ready to serve with salad and fresh bread.
Ingredient amounts are dependent on the number of persons/children eating so accuracy is not needed. Taste sauce as you cook. Kids love this recipe!
Kids can help