Serves: 3(1 Vote)
8oz self-raising flour
1 pinch salt
1 pinch of tsp salt
3oz soft brown sugar
1/2 tsp mixed spice
- Rub the butter and flour between your fingers and thumbs until it looks like breadcrumbs.
- Mix in the sugar, raisins and mixed spice thoroughly.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and then add the beaters egg to the mixture.
- Mix the mixture together with a fork making sure it's all mixed up together.
- Squeeze the mixture together collecting up all the bits in the bowl and squeezing it together into a ball.
- Grease a tray with butter and set the oven to 200c/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Form about 8-12 rocky heaps and keep them quite rough then put them in the oven.
- Bake the rocky heaps in the oven for about 15 minutes. Enjoy your mission moon rocks!
Kids can help