1kg sugar (with pectin)
1 orange thin-skinned
1 lemon thin-skinned
825ml boiling water
1 grapefruit thin-skinned
- Halve the fruit, remove the juice.
- Thinly shred the skins. Put into a 5pt (2.8 litre) microwaveproof bowl.
- Add the boiling water, cover bowl and microwave on full power for about 25 mins until skin is tender. Remove from microwave.
- Add the sugar, stir in thoroughly to dissolve. Microwave uncovered for 10mins stirring once during cooking.
- Skim off scum, microwave again for 5 mins stirring once during cooking.
- Test for setting point. Pot and seal