75g caster sugar
4 tbsp double cream
225g dark chocolate
4 eggs separated
4 tbsp dark rum
1 tin whipped cream
1 bag chocolate decorations
- Melt chocolate and leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar until pale and fluffy, drizzle chocolate into mixture and fold in with rum and cream.
- Whisk egg whites until soft peaks then fold into mixture in 2 batches.
- Divide into 6 ramekins and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate shapes.
Use perfectly clean and grease free bowl for egg whites.
Kids can help