2 large egg
1 pinch salt
1 tbsp unsalted butter
250ml whole milk
135g plain flour
1 knob unsalted butter
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees C. Put the muffin tin in with a tsp of butter in each well.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of melted and cooled butter, the flour, salt, eggs and milk in a food processor or blender and process for 30 seconds. The horsepower of the blender adds bubbles, which will give you lift, resting will let them escape, so don't rest it.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cups of the yorkie pan, filling each one-third to one-half full.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 30-40 minutes, taking care not to open the oven door.
- Remove them to a cooling rack and pierce each one in the top with a knife to allow steam to escape.