1 splash tomato ketchup
1 handful cheese of your choice
1 soft tortilla wraps 1 per child
- Put a large frying pan on to dry heat - moderate heat
- Grate cheese
- Put a wrap in the base of the pan. Warm
- Sprinkle cheese over the wrap.
- Squirt ketchup on top.
- Add peppers if your children will eat them.
- Place another wrap on top. Press down with a fish slice. Leave for 1 minute.
- Turn over with the fish slice. Lightly brown for another minute.
- Quarter or eighth the quesadilla.
This is a great quick after school tea.
Using ketchup gets the fussy eaters to try it.
Kids can help