85g self-raising flour
40g cocoa powder
185g dark chocolate
- Melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave checking every 30 seconds after 1 minute until they are mixed together and smooth - leave to cool.
- Using a hand whisk mix together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sieve in the flour and cocoa into the egg/sugar mixture and fold in.
- Pour in the chocolate/butter mixture and keep on folding until completely integrated. Pour mixture into baking tin.
- Bake at 160'C (fan) for 35 minutes and then keep checking every 5 minutes. You want them a bit squidgy as they will harden up a bit as they cool but not totally raw!