1 tsp turmeric
1/2 lime juiced
200ml coconut milk
1 chicken carcass
1 pak choi (optional)
1 piece of ginger grated
1 packet shirataki or yam noodles
1 red chilli diced
- Pick all the chicken off the caracass and put to one side.
- Boil carcass for 3-4 hours to make stock. Sieve.
- Open and wash noodles. Add to stock.
- Add coconut milk and the chicken pieces.
- Add ginger to taste and chilli.
- Add lime juice and 1 tsp tumeric.
- Leave to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add shredded pak choi just before serving.