175g self-raising flour
175g soft brown sugar
1 orange juiced
1 orange zested
2 tsp thin-cut marmalade
- Preheat oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Place cases in bun tray.
- In a mixing bowl beat sugar and butter until fluffy .
- Add the eggs one by one until fully mixed in.
- Add zest, juice and marmalade and stir throughly.
- Fold in flour gently.
- Put mixture in bun cases (give bowl to children to lick!).
- Cook for 20 minutes.
Eat when warm and serve with homemade lemonade . Yummy.
Kids can help
Biscuit and sweets