1 red onion sliced
1 handful cherry tomatoes halved if big
1 handful olives (optional)
1/4 blocks feta
4 boiled potatoes cut into slices
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in frying pan. Fry onions for approximately three minutes until soft.
- Add sliced potatoes and fry for a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes and fry for few minutes more until they are starting to cook.
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over vegetables in pan. Ensure mixture is evenly spread.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta over mixture.
- Cook until set underneath. Finish off under grill.
This is great served warm, or cold the next day.
Lovely with a salad made from lettuce and parsley.
Don't rush with the cooking - slow and steady. Cook it too fast and it is not as 'sturdy'.