1 tsp olive oil
2 sweet potatoes
1 smoked haddock fillet
1 slice bread
- Peel and chop sweet potato and boil until tender, then drain and mash. Set aside.
- Poach haddock in the milk. When cooked, drain from milk, flake and add to mashed sweet potato.
- Toast the slice of bread and then whizz in a blender to make breadcrumbs.
- Add to the fish and potato mixture and mix well.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Using your hands scoop out a golf ball size of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Then flatten in your hand and place in frying pan.
- Repeat until all mixture gone.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Serve with peas