1 slice bread whizzed into breadcrumbs
1 large onion
400g beef mince
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
1 handful basil chopped
- Put the onion, garlic and basil into a mini chopper and chop (or chop very finely by hand).
- Mix all the ingredients together. Use as much Worcestershire sauce as you like to make it as spicy as you like.
- Pat mixture into burger shapes - keep them thick
- Put in fridge for an hour to set.
- Fry in olive oil over low heat with lid on pan for approx 15 minutes - turning at least once.
Add the egg last