150g cream cheese
1 tin tuna
200-250g fresh spinach washed
4 handfuls pasta
1 handful Parmesan (optional)
- Put the pasta on to cook as usual.
- Cook the washed spinacha and when wilted, chop it a bit.
- Then, add the tuna and flake it on a low heat.
- Add the cream cheese and mix it until it makes a sauce.
- My daughter loves Parmesan cheese so I add some to the sauce and mix it well but could be without, or with cheddar.
The tuna can be replaced by canned boneless salmon. The sauce is also nice with rice, baked potato or by itself. It can be made in advance with tuna though not so great with salmon (takes a stronger taste).