1 handful spinach
4 chicken breast
8 slices parma ham
2 tins tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
400g mozzarella sliced
1 packet of plain couscous
8 peppadew peppers
- Butterfly the chicken breasts, ie make slits along it length-ways in order to be able to open it out.
- Place 1-2 of the peppadew peppers in each chicken breast along with the mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap each chicken breast in Parma ham to hold all the ingredients together.
- Place in a shallow tin and cook in a preheated oven at 180-200C for about 20-25 minutes depending on if your oven is fan-assisted or not.
- Meanwhile, place the two tins of tomatoes in a large pan and add two cloves of crushed garlic. Heat the tinned tomatoes until the juice is simmering and then add the plain couscous. Stir well and once all heated throughout cover and remove from the heat. Wait at least 5 minutes until the couscous has had a chance to absorb the liquid. Return to the heat and stir again.
- Whilst stirring the couscous for the final time place the spinach in a large pan and boil the kettle. Pour the boiling water over the spinach and leave for 1-2 minutes whilst getting the chicken out of the oven. Do not place on any heat.
- Drain well and serve.