1 tsp olive oil
75g spaghetti (per person)
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
1 handful frozen peas
1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 handful Parmesan grated
1 handful green vegetables shredded
- Put a large pot of salty water on to boil.
- When it is boiling, break the spaghetti into thumb-length pieces and add to water.
- When the spaghetti is almost cooked, drain it and refresh it under cold water to stop it cooking further.
- Meanwhile, heat a large glug of olive oil in a frying pan, add the finely chopped garlic.
- Next add the greens and some frozen peas.
- When greens have wilted, add the spaghetti and cook until heated through, tossing all the ingredients together as you go.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan.
You can add some grated courgettes and a squeeze of lemon for a twist is lovely served with a dressed salad and a warm bread roll.