1 tbsp runny honey
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 sheet of pork ribs
- Preheat the oven to 200C/ Gas Mark 6, or get the BBQ ready!
- Mix together the honey and soy sauce and make sure it has blended properly.
- Cover the ribs with the sauce and leave to marinade for as long as possible (up to a few hours), but it is also okay if you cook it straight away.
- Put the ribs, still in one sheet, into a rectangular oven dish, probably on the diagonal to fit them in, or onto the barbecue.
- Roast or barbecue for 25-35 minutes until cooked through.
It doesn't work so well with lamb ribs because they are too fatty.