100g cheddar grated
1/2 lemon zested and juiced
200g ham torn up
300ml creme fraiche (use half-fat)
2 large courgettes grated
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling, salted water.
- Fry the ham in a bit of oil. When it starts to turn brown add the grated courgette.
- When the courgette has wilted a bit, add the lemon juice and zest.
- Add the grated cheese and creme fraiche.
- Season to taste.
- Add to the cooked, drained tagliatelle.
- Mix well and serve.
You could add a small amount of the cooking water from the tagliatelle if the sauce seems a bit dry. This turns out slightly differently each time I make it.