Serves: 12(1 Vote)
2 chicken breast
1 butternut squash
1 chicken stock cube
1 small broccoli head
1 small cauliflower head
3 handfuls frozen peas
- Wash the chicken breasts and dice into cubes and place in the first layer of your steamer.
- Peel and dice potatoes, carrots and butternut squash and add to the 2nd layer of your steamer.
- Chop the broccoli and cauliflower and add to the 3rd layer of your steamer with the peas (or second if only two layers).
- Allow to steam for 30-45 minutes until all veg is soft.
- Once cooked, transfer all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Either add your stock sachet directly into the bowl or if using a stock cube, mix with some of the veg juices from the steamer before adding.
- Add a couple of ladles of the veg juices to the bowl.
- Blend until smooth.
To save time, use frozen veg.
Add more or less of the vegetable juice depending on how thick you want the dinners.
Baby and weaning