Serves: 4(2 Votes)
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
200g basmati rice
85g frozen peas
70g carrot finely chopped
- Cook the rice in a saucepan of lightly salted water, add in the carrots and peas.
- Meanwhile heat the vegtable oil in a wok, beat the egg with alittle salt and pour into the pan tilting it so the egg coats the base. Cook until it sets like a thin omelette. Remove from the pan, roll into a sausage shape and cut into strips.
- Add the butter to the wok and fry the onions for 2 mins.
- Add the cooked rice, the soy sauce and a little pepper.
- Stir fry the rice for about 2 mins, add in the egg and heat thoroughly.
goes perfectly with sticky salmon