Serves: 1(1 Vote)
1 handful cheddar
1 slice bacon
1 tbsp pesto
1 tbsp butter (optional)
1 baking potato
- Pierce the potato about eight times with a fork.
- Bung in the microwave for around 10 minutes. While the microwave is working its magic grate some cheddar.
- Grill, or shallow fry in olive oil, the bacon then chop.
- Once the potato has cooked, cut it open and add a knob of butter if wanted.
- Mix in the pesto.
- Sprinkle the bacon over the potato mix and add some grated cheese.
This is so simple, quick and easy and I do this when I am on a time limit or have been caught short!