1 large egg
1 tbsp rice flour
400ml soya milk
1 handful frozen chopped spinach cooked as per instructions on packet
- Crack the egg into the bowl. Add the flour.
- Carefully pour in 2 cups of soya milk.
- Add the spinach. Mix/whisk together until creamy.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in frying pan. Pour in enough mixture to cover the bottom of the pan.
- After approx 1 minute turn over the pancake and when cooked on the other side, slip pancake onto a plate.
Sprinkle grated cheese on top and finish with pink sauce.