2 tbsp curry powder
1 pint chicken stock
4 chicken stock cube
- Boil a full kettle of water and add it to a large saucepan then add four chicken stock cubes and chicken stock.
- Add salt and pepper (just add pepper according to taste).
- Add the curry powder (any powder is suitable).
- Next, use any part of the chicken (I prefer breast), just pull off or shred, and add to the water mixture.
- Bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta and simmer until pasta is cooked.
There you have the most wonderful and truly tasty chicken pasta, could be called a soup or a pasta dish.
Add more curry powder if you like things spicy, same goes with the pepper.
Kids can help