3 tbsp butter or margarine
1 bar of dark chocolate
1 handful coco pops
1 handful raisins
1 handful dates chopped
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Mix in the coco pops, dates and raisins.
- Take off the heat and stir until the mixture sticks together.
- Melt the chocolate and stir into the coco pop mixture.
- Set into a deep tray and put into fridge to set.
- Once cooled and set cut into slices.
Vary the measurements as to how much you wish to make. If mixture does not set properly try using less margarine or more chocolate into the mixture.
Have also made this recipe with white chocolate and used dried apricots instead of dates!
Biscuit and sweets