Serves: 1(1 Vote)
1 handful cheddar grated
1 tsp butter (preferably unsalted, or olive oil)
1 handful small dried pasta shapes
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions; overcook rather than under as 'al dente' doesn't seem to wash with infants!
- Meanwhile, plunge tomato into cup of just boiled water. After a minute or so, take tomato out and score skin. Skin tomato, cut out green bit at top and chop
- Heat a small knob of butter gently in non stick pan and add chopped tomato, heat for a minute or so
- Drain cooked pasta and add to tomato
- Add cheese and stir though until melted
Add finely chopped basil when further on in the weaning process.
Baby and weaning