50g cheese grated
4 slices ham or other cold cooked meat
2 tbsp salsa
4 tortilla wraps
2 tbsp pesto
- Mix together the pesto and salsa and set aside.
- Spray a large frying pan with fry light (or heat a teaspoon of oil and move around the pan).
- Put a tortilla wrap in the pan, spread the pesto/salsa mix over it, sprinkle over the grated cheese (and cold meat if using).
- Add another wrap on top and press into the cheese/salsa/pesto mix using a spatula.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and then use a plate and fish slice to turn over.
- Cook the other side for 2 minutes and serve cut into quarters.
The filling will be hot when first cooked so if serving to children leave to cool for a couple of minutes.
Kids can help