1 tbsp olive oil
1 handful cheddar grated
1 handful cherry tomatoes
4 handfuls pasta
1 jar pesto
1 bowl roast chicken cooked and in small chunks (left over)
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- Stir together cooked pasta, chicken, pesto and tomatoes and put in an oven proof dish (I use a square lasagne dish).
- Drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake on a medium heat for 45 minutes-ish.
- Serve with a green salad and garlic bread
Cooking on a high heat will dry this out.
To make in advance let the pasta cool before you mix all together then bake when ready.