3 cloves garlic
1-2 lamb steaks (per person)
1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Strip the rosemary from the stalk and chop it up with the garlic very finely.
- Put into a small bowl, add salt and pepper and mix together.
- Using your fingers, smear the mixture onto all surfaces of your lamb steaks, and lay each one in the plastic container once coated.
- When you've done them all, pour over a healthy glug of olive oil, put on the lid and give a good shake. Leave in the fridge until cooking - all day is ideal but they're still tasty if you only marinade for an hour.
- Grill over a high heat for a few minutes each side (6 minutes in total for medium rare). Serve with green beans or broccoli and buttered new potatoes.
This is really good if you do it in the morning before going out for the day.