1 olive oil
4 tbsp milk
2 chicken breast
4 slices Parma or serrano ham
250g soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- On a piece of kitchen foil (enough to wrap 1 chicken breast in) brush a little olive oil.
- Place 2 slice of ham side by side.
- On top of the ham place your chicken breast and make an incision with a sharp knife so that you have enough room to fill with soft cheese.
- Put 2 tbsp of soft cheese on each breast and roll ham around to make a neat package.
- Tightly wrap around foil and repeat the above for the second portion. Place in a baking dish and then put in fridge for at least an hour.
- When ready to cook, place dish in pre-heated oven at 200C/Gas Mark 6 for 35 mins.
- After 20 mins remove the foil and add milk to dish.
- Place back in oven for remainder of cooking time.