Serves: 4(1 Vote)
4 slices goat's cheese
1 handful pine nuts
1 handful basil
4 large flat mushrooms
4 tsp olive tapenade heaped
- Wipe mushrooms and remove stalks.
- Spread the inside with a large teaspoon of tapenade and top with a slice of the goats cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the mushrooms in a medium over (about 180C) for 20/25 mins until the cheese starts to turn a lovely gold and the mushroom juice starts to run.
- Lightly toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan.
- Serve the mushrooms on a bed of lightly dressed salad (rocket/spinach is good), scatter with pine nuts and torn basil leaves.